Dinner for one person got to be simple, delicious and healthy.
1. Steam the veggie, whatever works for the night. I like spinich and bracoli
2. Add flour. Stir flour and meat/veggie together (do not burn) till cooked.
3. Add milk or soy milk little by little and mix till smooth. Do not boil milk or soy milk.
4. Put the veggie in a baking bowl
5. Season for taste
6. Sprinkle some sharp cheddar cheese on top
7. Bake in 375 F for 10 min
It tastes surprisingly good with the mixed flavor with the cheese and milk.
Tasty Baked Veggies
Net Knowledge Pr5 Free Directory