October 12, 2008

Celebrate the Routine

It has been almost 5 months since I moved in my new home. Time flies faster than I wish. Life recently has been hectic. Sometimes I feel I am just in the motion of getting things done, one after another. Today, the to-do list mostly consists of tasks to get the whole place cleaned up. Life of living out of a laundry basket, even though it has all the clean clothes, should not last for more than 2 weeks.

We should celebrate the process, even it is the mundain routine. I guess if one can truly enjoy taking a shower from a spot-less shower place, one has a better chance of not hating cleaning the shower.


Tylier came over the last week and did a demo on touching up the wall. Today, I tried myself. It's not as difficult as I imagined. I am sure Dad never dreamed of me being domastic, orderly, organized, capabale of taking care of those. Surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment