The usual snack choices for a football game, such as nachos, chicken wings, are tasty but not good to weight-management. I picked this one, delicious, pretty presentation, easy-to-make and healthy.
While I was trying to pulse the ingredients for this snack, Steeler's accidentally let the Raven's score a touchdown during the first 10 min of the play-off game.
1) 1 plum tomato, diced
2) 1/2 of a medium to large size diced red onion
3) 1 tbs cilantro, chopped
4) 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
5) 1 tbs ground cumin
6) 2 tbs hot sauce
8) A clove of garlic
1) Place all the above ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
2) Add the black beans and pulse till the mixture is mostly smooth.
3) Adjust the salt, hot source to taste
Bake and Finish
1) Heat up a can of 98% fat-free turkey chili first and put it at the bottom
2) Pour the scrape on top
3) Layer three cheese bland to cover (I used the Light version)
4) Put in the oven at 375F for about 10 min till the cheese is melted
5) Garnish with cilantro sprigs and some green onin
Serve with tortilla chips.
Black Bean Dip Recipe Chili Black Bean Dip Recipe healthy snack recipe
Net Knowledge Pr5 Free Directory